- The UF Health primary typeface is Palatino Regular, a serifed font used for “UF Health” in our logos for maximum readability and to be consistent with the University of Florida’s typography standards.
- Myriad Pro is a sans serif font that complements Palatino.
- Minion Pro is a third typeface that may be used.
NOTE: Most MS Office corporate deployments do not contain Minion or Myriad. Calibri or Palatino can work well in corporate documents, but in official advertising or marketing collateral, we will default to the fonts below.
About font usage:
- Variations in font styles are allowed (italics, light, bold, for example), as long as they are our corporate fonts.
- Bokka is permissible in pieces where pediatrics or the Children’s Hospital is the focus.
- Only approved fonts that are within our corporate font family may be used.
- The accessory font (Journal) may only be used in headlines in conjunction with one of our corporate fonts. It may only be used in short phrases of one to three words on invitations and advertisements.
This font may be used for pediatric and UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital pieces: