Animation and Illustration: Creative Services
Creative Services produces animation for the Web, internal communications and broadcast TV. A well-produced animation enables you to demonstrate your research, explain processes, and engage and educate your audience far quicker than scrolling through a text-heavy website. Animations we produce help enhance our brand reputation, educate patients, train employees, and sell services. Ideally, the projects we take on will appeal to a broad, external audience.
- Video titles
- motion graphics
- 3D animation
- 3D modeling
What Can Creative Services Do For You?
The first step is to discuss your goals and the audience you are trying to reach. Once we have a feel for who you are and what you want to do, we can begin looking for ways to communicate that message visually.
Animation production, even at its most basic level, is fairly complex, and sometimes can take some extensive planning. Below you will find the basic requirements that we will need from you when requesting animation services:
- Animation script: This is a description, shot per shot, of what the audience will see in the animation. This is necessary to produce the animation in an efficient and timely manner, and so that the animator and requester are aware of exactly what needs to happen in the animation to convey the message/idea. Once the animation script has been approved, production can begin.
- Style: What style will best convey your message? Locating some example animations to show us as reference can be very helpful in explaining what you would like to see.
- Medical/Scientific and legal verification: If the content is medical or scientific in nature it may need to be approved by the legal department before production can begin. This step can elongate production timelines. We are here to guide and counsel you on knowing if this step is required.
- Text: Does your project require written content that will appear in the animation. If so this must be provided by the requestor before production can begin.
- Music, Voice-over, Sound Effects, Ambient Sound: Does your project require voice, sound or music? If so, does the music need to be purchased or produced? Do you need voice-over services as well? Depending on the project, sometimes animation production can begin without initially providing a sound track.
At any given time, our production staff have multiple projects in the queue. We know and understand that your project is a high priority, but we are often juggling multiple high priorities. In cases where we simply cannot accommodate your request internally, we can recommend local video production companies who may be able to help. Their fees are reasonable and they do quality work.
Request Our Services
Please contact UF Health Communications and speak with a marketing representative who can triage your project to the appropriate creative services team member and shepherd it through the review and approval process.